1. We are an outpost in Saginaw to reach the city with the Gospel of Jesus Christ
2. We are a celebration center of praise to our heavenly Father
3. Old Town provides small groups for more personalized ministry, discipleship, and evangelism.
4. We are here to help each person find their God-given gifts, and put it to use.
5. Old Town is a place where love is expressed and shared with each other
6. Old Town is a place where the Word of God is taught in a clear and easily understood manner that gives meaning to everyday life.
7. We are a church of multi-ethnic, multi-racial, diverse socio-economic level church
8. Our passion is to reach non-believers
9. We offer strong ministries for children and youth, to prepare the next generation for God's service.
10. We expect and covet signs and wonders.
11. Old Town believes in and promotes unity in the Body of Christ. This means helping, praying for, cooperating with, and loving believers form other churches and denominations.
12. Old Town reaches far beyond our community through giving, praying, and going. We have become a world missions outreach center. We support missionaries in many nations of the world as well as various home missions.
What We Believe
1. All Scriptures are inspired of God
2. The One True God - The one true God has revealed Himself as the eternally self-existent "I AM", the creator of heaven and earth and the Redeemer of mankind.
3. The Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ - The Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God.
4. The Fall of Man - Man was created good and upright. However, man by voluntary transgression fell and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God.
5. The Salvation of Man - Man's only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ the Son of God
6. The Ordinances of the Church - 1. Water Baptism and 2. Holy Communion
7. The Baptism in the Holy Spirit - All believers are entitled to and should ardently expect and earnestly seek the promise of the Father, the baptism in the Holy Spirit and fire, according to the command of our Lord Jesus Christ. This was the normal experience of all in the early church. With it comes the enduement of power for life and service, the bestowment of the gifts and their uses in the work of the ministry. This experience is distinct from the subsequent to the experience of the new birth.
8. The Evidence of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit - The baptism in the Holy Spirit is witnessed by the initial physical evidence of speaking in a spiritual language as the Spirit of God gives them utterance.
9. Sanctification - Sanctification is an act of separation from that which is evil, and of dedication unto God.
10. The Church - The church is the Body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit, with divine appointments for the fulfillment of her great commission.
11. The Ministry of the Church - 1. Evangelization of the world and 2. The edifying of the Body of Christ.
12. Divine Healing - Divine healing is an integral part of the gospel. Deliverance form sickness is provided for in the atonement, and is the privilege of all believers.
13. The Blessed Hope - The resurrection of those who have fallen asleep in Christ and their translation together with those who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord is the imminent and blessed hope of the Church.
14. The Millennial Reign of Christ - The second coming of Christ includes the rapture of the saints, which is our blessed hope, followed by the visible return for Christ with His saints to reign on the earth for one thousand years.
15. The Final Judgement - There will be a final judgement in which the wicked dead will be raised and judged according to their works. "Whoever is not found written in the Book of Life, together with the devil and his angels, the beast, and the false prophet, will be consigned to everlasting punishment in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
16. The New Heavens and the New Earth - " We, according to His promise look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein, dwelleth righteousness."